The Jonathan Li is crafted of the most select, stunning flamed maple back with a premium spruce top. A refined, golden colored oil varnish enhances the tonal quality of this instrument. Each instrument is meticulously calibrated for optimum sound production.
- Entirely hand-crafted from the most highly select aged spruce and maple
- Beautiful antique-style hand-applied golden hued oil varnish
- Solid ebony fingerboard
- Solid brass tuning machines
- Available in Violin Corner, French (Quenoil) style, and Bussetto-style and Gamba patterns in 3/4 size only
- 5 string available in 7/8 Violin Corner