Outstanding tonewoods, expert craftsmanship, and artistic oil varnish come together in these professional instruments. Meticulously tuned plates and bass bars contribute to the superb, rich and powerful tone. The depth of tonal color offers a highly expressive range of musical options for the performing artist.
- Finest available flamed maple and select spruce
- Hand applied Antique-style amber oil varnish
- Solid brass tuning machines
- Bass available in violin corner
- Fitted with German tooled brass tuning machines
- 3/4 size
Raúl Emiliani was an Italian born violinist, composer, and arranger. His work as a pedagogue contributed to the development of numerous fine instrumentalists. Professor Emiliani died in 1989.