Rudoulf Doetsch instruments are hand crafted by experts. They are hailed by teachers and performers as some of America's best German tonewood nstruments.
"Like a high-strung thoroughbred ready for the Triple Crown, the Doetsch's sound is purposeful -- loud, proud, and good for a blossoming soloist needing a voice that can carry" - Strings Magazine.
- Spruce top with maple back, sides and scrolls
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Hand applied antique-style, multi-layer spirit varnish
- Professional appearance and sound
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 in Guarneri pattern and 7/8 - 1/4 in Stradivari pattern