Samuel Eastman model 100 instruments have become a staple of string programs everywhere. Outstanding features include aged solid tonewoods, genuine hand- inlaid purfling, genuine ebony fittings, and a glowing amber-brown varnish that is durable as well as attractive. These fully carved instruments provide quality of sound and craftsmanship to beginning and advancing players.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs and scroll
- Solid ebony fittings
- Attractive and durable amber-brown varnish
- Outstanding tone and playability
- Viola available in sizes 16" - 11", plus 15 1/2" and 16 1/2"
- Available as an outfit