This model has received praise from the most exacting critics of all: school and private studio teachers. Not content to make a merely serviceable student violin and viola, we have crafted these instruments by hand from seasoned tonewoods, and installed top quality ebony fittings. Samuel Eastman model 80 violins and violas offer unparalleled quality of sound and playability in an entry level instrument.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, chinrest, and fingerboard
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- 80ST Outfit includes K.Holtz FG fiberglass bow and a molded thermoplastic oblong case
- Setup and alternate outfit options available
- Viola available in sizes 16" - 11" in 1-inch increments, plus 15 1/2" and 16 1/2"