Samuel Eastman Model 80 basses are ideal for schools, rentals, and beginning players. The design emphasizes great sound and playability, while its construction emphasizes durability. Sturdy, fully laminated top, back, and ribs and excellent quality German brass tuning machines and ebony fittings ensure that our model 80 basses are durable, easy to maintain, and a pleasure to play.
- Sturdy laminated top, back and ribs with hand-carved maple neck and scroll
- Solid ebony fingerboard
- Solid brass tuning machines
- Adjustable bridge
- Outfit includes Eastman padded bag and K.Holtz FG bow (German or French frog)
- Available in 7/8 - 1/8 size
- Available in Gamba-pattern