Samuel Eastman model 100 instruments have become a staple of string programs everywhere. Outstanding features include aged solid tonewoods, genuine hand- inlaid purfling, genuine ebony fittings, and a glowing amber-brown varnish that is durable as well as attractive. These carved instruments, with laminated sides, provide quality of sound and craftsmanship to beginning and advancing players.
- Hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, laminated ribs
- Solid ebony fittings
- Attractive and durable amber-brown varnish
- Outstanding tone and playability
- Cello available in sizes 4/4" - 1/10", including 7/8"
- Available as an outfit