Adreas Eastman VA405
In the late 19th and early 20th centuries, a small number of master workshops in Markneukirchen, Germany distinguished themselves by developing some of the best varnishes of the modern era.The varnish we use on our model 405 instruments emulates these exceptional varnishes from a century ago.
- Meticulously hand-carved
- Premium spruce top
- Highly flamed maple back, ribs, and scroll (viola and cello available with poplar back in limited quantities)
- Hand-carved boxwood fittings
- Beautiful hand-applied multi-layer spirit varnish in the early 20th century Markneukirchen German style
- Violin - Stradivari and limited Guarnari patterns available in sizes 4/4" – 1/8", including 7/8"
- Viola - Stradivari and limited Tertis patterns available in sizes 16 1/2” - 13”, in one inch increments including 15 1/2”
- Cello - Stradivari and Montagnana patterns available in sizes 4/4" – 1/8", including 7/8"