This model combines all the benefits of master luthiers' plate tuning techniques with the special German-style multi-layer shaded spirit varnish. The result is a modestly priced master instrument with outstanding projection, tone color, and playability. The tonewoods are beautifully flamed European maple and premium spruce, enhanced by the luminous hand-applied varnish.
- Hand-carved from premium tonewoods under the direction of a master luthier
- Premium aged European spruce top and maple back, sides and scroll
- Expertly tuned plates for optimal sound and response
- Beautiful hand-applied multi-layer reddish amber spirit varnish
- Ebony fingerboard, pegs and chinrest
- Stradivari and Tertis patterns
- Viola available in 15 - 17 inch in 1/2 inch increments