This model combines all the benefits of master luthiers' plate tuning techniques with the special German-style multi-layer shaded spirit varnish. The result is a modestly priced master instrument with outstanding projection, tone color, and playability. The tonewoods are beautifully flamed European maple and premium spruce. The luminous hand-applied varnish enhances the visual and tonal presence.
- Top model from the Andreas Eastman workshop
- Hand-carved from premium Chinese tonewoods under the direction of a master luthier
- Solid ebony fingerboard
- Solid brass tuning machines
- Expertly tuned plates for optimal sound and response
- Beautiful hand-applied multi-layer reddish amber spirit varnish enhances beauty of wood and sound
- Size & Patterns: 3/4 in Gamba, Quenoil, Violin Corner, Busetto; 7/8 in Violin Corner