Andreas Eastman VC305Get More InfoFind a Dealer
Players and teachers recognize the model 305 as an instrument with an outstanding tone and appearance. These qualities make it one of our most popular models.
- Finish:Shaded Spirit Varnish
- Top:European or Chinese Spruce
- Back:European or Chinese Maple
- Purfling:Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Bridge:Despiau 1 Tree
- Fittings:Ebony with Wittner Tailpiece
- Available Patterns:Stradivari, Montagnana
- Available Sizes:4/4 - 1/4
Meet the Artists
The Avett Brothers
Avett Brothers member Joe Kwon began playing the cello as a young child and continued to play throughout his high school years at the Idyllwild Arts Academy...
Formerly of The Lumineers
Denver native and classically trained cellist, Neyla Pekarek toured full time with The Lumineers proving the cello can be at home in any environment.
With old school training but a new school sound, Simply Three is re-shaping convention with its original works and innovative arrangements...
Get More Info
Andreas Eastman VC305
Let us know what questions you have below and we'll be in touch with answers soon.