Samuel Eastman VC90
Many instrument makers and players agree that the tone color of an instrument depends a great deal on the materials and construction of the instrument's top. The Samuel Eastman model 90 cello has a top carved from solid spruce, so it combines the sturdiness and cost savings of a laminated cello with the improved sound of a carved top.
- Fully carved solid spruce top
- Sturdy laminated back and ribs
- Solid ebony fingerboard and pegs
- Outfit includes K.Holtz FG fiberglass bow and a Presto ™ padded bag
- Available in sizes 4/4 - 1/8