Ivan Dunov Superior model 402 instruments are similar to the Ivan Dunov model 401 line, but with the addition of more highly select tonewoods and special detailed craftsmanship.
- Crafted from highly select Carpathian tonewoods
- Highly detailed craftsmanship
- Solid spruce top and maple back, ribs, neck, and scroll
- Ebony pegs and fingerboard
- Varnished by hand in the Eastman Strings workshop with an antique-style spirit varnish
- Cello available in sizes 4/4" only
"My Ivan Dunov cello has far exceeded my expectations. Not only is it beautiful and masterfully crafted, but the sound is warm, resonate, and it gives almost everything I ask it for." Zack Clark - Cellist of Simply Three