Ivan Dunov Prelude model 140 instruments provide remarkable sound, visual beauty, sturdiness, playability, and affordability. It is extremely rare to find student-grade instruments constructed of such fine tonewoods. Other features that make these instruments among the finest inexpensive student models available are the ebony pegs, chinrests, and fingerboards, and inlaid purfling.
- Crafted from Carpathian tonewoods
- Solid spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Hand applied spirit varnish
- Ebony pegs, fingerboard, and chinrest
- Available as an outfit
- Viola available in sizes 13 - 16.5 in 1/2 inch increments