From their beginnings in a small violin-making town in Germany to their completion in our Eastman Strings workshop in Beijing, China, Rudoulf Doetsch instruments are in the hands of experts. That's why they have become known as "America's favorite German instruments."
- Crafted from select European tonewoods
- Fingerboard made of high quality African ebony
- Tonal adjustments made and antique-style varnish hand-applied in Beijing, China
- Professional appearance and sound
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 - 1/2, including 7/8, in Stradivari, Guarneri and Montagnana pattern
- Poplar back available for cello on a limited basis