Rudoulf Doetsch VL701
From their beginnings to their completion in the Eastman Strings workshop, Rudoulf Doetsch instruments are hand crafted by experts.
"Like a high-strung thoroughbred ready for the Triple Crown, the Doetsch's sound is purposeful -- loud, proud, and good for a blossoming soloist needing a voice that can carry" --Strings Magazine.
- Crafted from select European tonewoods
- Fingerboard made of high quality African ebony
- Tonal adjustments made and antique-style varnish hand-applied in Beijing, China
- Professional appearance and sound
- Violin available in sizes 4/4 in Guarneri pattern and 7/8 - 1/4 in Stradivari pattern
- Viola available in sizes 16 1/2" - 14" in Stradivari pattern
- Cello available in sizes 4/4 - 1/2, including 7/8, in Stradivari pattern