Frederich Wyss VL703
Frederich Wyss violins, violas, and cellos are the pinnacle of modern European luthiery tradition. The finest available European tonewoods are meticulously crafted by makers working in the tradition established in Germany centuries ago. Tonally adjusted and hand-varnished by master luthiers in the Eastman Strings workshop, these instruments are nothing less than true professional models, worthy of the conservatory, or the concert stage. Their rich, mature sonority penetrates to the furthest reaches of the concert hall.
- Crafted to the highest tonal and workmanship standards in Germany
- Highly flamed European maple and select aged European spruce
- Hand-applied lustrous amber oil varnish at the Eastman Strings workshop in Beijing, China
- Violin available in sizes 4/4" in Guarneri patternViola available in sizes 16 1/2" - 15" in Guarneri pattern
- Cello available in sizes 4/4" and 7/8"4/4" Cello available in five patterns: Stradivari, Guarneri, Goffriller, Gagliano, and Montagnana